×
نام و نام خانوادگی
بازخوانی ...
اطلاعات کتابشناختی
عنوان اصلی: فراتحليل رابطه بين استقلال بانك مركزي و تورم [منبع الكترونيكي](: رهيافتي اسلامي)
عنوان: :Meta-analysis of the Relationship Between Central Bank Independence and Inflation(: an Islamic Approach)
پدیدآورندگان : محمدباقر ‏شيرمهنجي‏ (پديدآور)
دانشگاه علامه طباطبائي (پديدآور)
نوع : متن
جنس : مقاله
catalog
چاپ
صاحب محتوا :

کتابخانه دیجیتالی دانشگاه علامه طباطبایی (ره)

توصیفگر : استقلال بانك مركزي
تورم
بانكداري اسلامي
Central bank independence
رويكرد فراتحليل
Islamic banking
Analysis Approach
Meta
‭Inflation‬
وضعیت نشر : تهران : : دانشگاه علامه طباطبائي ، ، ۱۳۹۹
مشخصات فیزیکی : ج،۱۵۷ص. : جدول،نمودار،دیجیتالی، پی دی اف
خلاصه : An examination of the results of studies on the relationship between central bank independence and inflation shows the difference between these results. In some studies, a negative relationship is concluded and in others, a positive relationship between independence and inflation is concluded. The purpose of this study is to perform meta-analysis to examine the relationship between these two variables to answer what is the real relationship between independence and inflation. For this purpose, all full-text and unrestricted articles were examined when examining the relationship between central bank independence and inflation. These studies were selected to enter the meta-analysis after reviewing the content and results based on the meta-analysis protocol. Data from 58 selected studies included 619 regressions and 913 coefficients that were coded. Data analysis was performed using CMA software version 2. In the first level of meta-analysis, the coefficients of each study were combined and the effect size of each study was calculated. The results of the first level of the meta-analysis showed that 34% of the studies reported a positive relationship between central bank independence and inflation, of which 35% were not significant. Also, 66% of individual studies have reported a negative relationship between central bank independence and inflation, of which 82% is significant and the other 18% are not significant. In the next stage of analysis to calculate the total effect size, the effect size from 58 studies was combined. The result of combining and concluding the studies confirmed the existence of a negative and significant relationship between central bank independence and inflation. The results also showed that the type of index used to calculate the degree of independence affects the relationship under meta-analysis. Also, the negative effect of central bank independence on inflation is greater in developed countries. In addition to these issues, in this study, all elements and components of central bank independence were redefined using Islamic law and it was concluded that the existence of central bank independence in Islamic banking is a basic need and its implementation does not contradict the sharia standards
یادداشت :
/ محمدباقر شیرمهنجی
عنوان از روی صفحه نمایش عنوان
کتابنامه: ص.۱۰۰--۱۱۰
ملزومات سیستم: ویندوز xp+ ، ادوب اکروبات ریدر 9+ ، موزیلا فایر فاکس 23+ ، اینترنت اکسپلورر 9+ ، گوگل کروم 23+
شناسه : 798411
تاریخ ایجاد رکورد : 1399/8/20
قیمت شيء دیجیتال : رایگان


* محتوای این صفحه توسط کارشناسان این درگاه ویرایش نشده است. لطفا در صورت مشاهده ایراد در محتوا از این طریق اطلاع رسانی کنید.

دیدگاه شما

تست
ورود به درگاه کنسرسیوم
Loding



رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده ام.
چنانچه تا کنون عضو سایت نشده اید ثبت نام کنید.
درباره کنسرسیوم
ما مجموعه‌ای از كتابخانه‌ها و سازمان‌های دارای منابع اطلاعاتی (کتاب، نشریه، نسخه‌های خطی، عکس، صدا، فیلم و... ) هستیم که با هدف تامین نیازهای پژوهشگران و شهروندان ایرانی برای دسترسی هر چه سریع‌تر به محتوای مورد نظر خود، کنسرسیوم محتوای ملی را تشکیل داده‌ایم. برای رسیدن به این هدف، قصد داریم با بسترسازی مناسب و جلب مشارکت دیگر تولید کنندگان محتوا به گرد آوری، تبدیل، سازماندهی و حفاظت اطلاعات به شکل رقومی و در سطح ملی، بپردازیم.